=SCC= SBX community Clan
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das offizielle Forum vom =SCC= Clan, Bewerbungen werden hier gepostet, viel Spaß bei uns!

Server and Clan are comming back online! By questions report to Kadesh

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

logos for the clan by amagos10

4 verfasser

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

1logos for the clan by amagos10 Empty logos for the clan by amagos10 Di Apr 19, 2011 2:07 pm

amagos10

amagos10

Go to: http://www.mediafire.com/?wbn9x3tt0vm505t

or

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=161083830619536&set=a.161083817286204.36270.100001537599975&type=1&theater

and cause i couldn't add poll for the best logo (too many numbers) just click like at the photo you like

2logos for the clan by amagos10 Empty Re: logos for the clan by amagos10 Do Apr 21, 2011 3:02 pm

hit-expert

hit-expert

Builder makes always the logo's for =SCC= and banners.

http://fr.xfire.com/profile/usbnuke/

3logos for the clan by amagos10 Empty Re: logos for the clan by amagos10 Do Apr 21, 2011 6:07 pm

=SCC=1 builder396

=SCC=1 builder396

ill upload the pics to a server and link them here and if we attach numbers to them we should get also a proper poll possible... at least manually.... okay, really too many.

but i must partially agree with hit-expert. i am in charge of design questions... and i see why. you have the software to easily make a text with certain animations backgrounds and other stuff in certain combinations out of predefined stuff... but thats it. if you really want to design something you must NOT use predefined material and produce it yourself. (okay some parts just CANT be produced by yourself like fonts, but you have way more possibilities) if you simply choose stuff out of a catalouge its not very creative.
i for my part use a advanced graphics program with many utilities any produce practicly anything myself.
the background is really the simultaneous explosion of about 30 kedgedumbs and one littlebird turned blue.
all creations displayed are original SCC creations cut out of screenshots made by the original owners of the creations.
the font is called "gunplay" and fits any action or shooter game but is not standart windows font.

the background is made out of some same pictures and some other pictures i previously also wanted in the banner but it didnt work out.

okay, long speech short: i actually DESIGN stuff, you just pick 3 things and stick them together like anyone could do it.
i mean no offense by that, i am just offering constructive criticism.
i have to know the difference because i am applying for jobs in the designer branch in real life.

4logos for the clan by amagos10 Empty Re: logos for the clan by amagos10 Fr Apr 22, 2011 9:14 am

amagos10

amagos10

=SCC=1 builder396 schrieb:ill upload the pics to a server and link them here and if we attach numbers to them we should get also a proper poll possible... at least manually.... okay, really too many.

but i must partially agree with hit-expert. i am in charge of design questions... and i see why. you have the software to easily make a text with certain animations backgrounds and other stuff in certain combinations out of predefined stuff... but thats it. if you really want to design something you must NOT use predefined material and produce it yourself. (okay some parts just CANT be produced by yourself like fonts, but you have way more possibilities) if you simply choose stuff out of a catalouge its not very creative.
i for my part use a advanced graphics program with many utilities any produce practicly anything myself.
the background is really the simultaneous explosion of about 30 kedgedumbs and one littlebird turned blue.
all creations displayed are original SCC creations cut out of screenshots made by the original owners of the creations.
the font is called "gunplay" and fits any action or shooter game but is not standart windows font.

the background is made out of some same pictures and some other pictures i previously also wanted in the banner but it didnt work out.

okay, long speech short: i actually DESIGN stuff, you just pick 3 things and stick them together like anyone could do it.
i have to know the difference because i am applying for jobs in the designer branch in real life.

kk, didn't know

5logos for the clan by amagos10 Empty Re: logos for the clan by amagos10 Fr Apr 22, 2011 12:26 pm

hit-expert

hit-expert

=SCC=1 builder396 schrieb:ill upload the pics to a server and link them here and if we attach numbers to them we should get also a proper poll possible... at least manually.... okay, really too many.

True true....

Yesterday builder and I create sort of a banner. He made the banner, while we were talking over Skype with each other, and I saw what he was doing so I came with suggestions and he fit is all into one nice banner.

Smile

6logos for the clan by amagos10 Empty Re: logos for the clan by amagos10 Fr Apr 22, 2011 4:47 pm

=SCC=1 builder396

=SCC=1 builder396

this is the banner hit was talking about:

logos for the clan by amagos10 Commer10

7logos for the clan by amagos10 Empty Re: logos for the clan by amagos10 Fr Apr 22, 2011 5:07 pm

double-13

double-13

nice

8logos for the clan by amagos10 Empty Re: logos for the clan by amagos10 Sa Apr 23, 2011 1:46 am

hit-expert

hit-expert

High five benny Cool

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten