=SCC= SBX community Clan
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das offizielle Forum vom =SCC= Clan, Bewerbungen werden hier gepostet, viel Spaß bei uns!

Server and Clan are comming back online! By questions report to Kadesh

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

Member form (amagos10)

+2
double-13
amagos10
6 verfasser

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

1Member form (amagos10) Empty Member form (amagos10) Sa Apr 16, 2011 8:42 pm

amagos10

amagos10

X fire name: amagos10
In game name: amagos10
First Name: Alexandros
LastName: Magos
Country/Nationality: Cyprus
Other clans?: i was in GH but i just quited to join this clan
How much time do you spend on sandbox?
10 hours a day

Why are you joining the =SCC= clan?
I joined it cause everyone is helpfull and i want to be a second clan.

Will you stay loyal to the clan and respect all clan members and admins?
Yeap always

Skills?
Good at piloting, Sniping, Building and making pro videos for clan (intros).

I hereby agree to all rules, policies, and restrictions of the =SCC= Clan.
As a member of =SCC= clan, I assume all responsibilities given to me, as well as powers. I promise that I will not abuse the given powers, and I will respect, obey, and enforce my responsibilities.
By signing this form, I promise to be active on the =SCC= forums, xfire and servers.

In all due respects,
amagos10

Zuletzt von amagos10 am Sa Apr 16, 2011 9:10 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 3-mal bearbeitet

2Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) Sa Apr 16, 2011 8:46 pm

double-13

double-13

i play a lot withe you when i see you i vote yes for you but i dont know if it will be a pro that you are in 2 clans

3Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) Sa Apr 16, 2011 8:55 pm

amagos10

amagos10

double-13 schrieb:i play a lot withe you when i see you i vote yes for you but i dont know if it will be a pro that you are in 2 clans

i just quited that clan to join this one when i saw that there was a problem to be in 2 clans (np for me) and double-13 thanks for the vote. Very Happy

4Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) Sa Apr 16, 2011 9:46 pm

=SCC=1 builder396

=SCC=1 builder396

moved it to the right spot

5Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) So Apr 17, 2011 7:11 am

amagos10

amagos10

=SCC=1 builder396 schrieb:moved it to the right spot

ok, ty!

6Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) So Apr 17, 2011 1:30 pm

=SCC=1 Fritz-albert

=SCC=1 Fritz-albert
Admin

ok, you can now use the =SCC= Clan tag.

you will get Rank 18, and Rank 18 Admin rights
we will have a look at you for the next 1-2 weeks, and if we think that you can handle your rights well, you get Rank 19.

7Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) So Apr 17, 2011 1:34 pm

amagos10

amagos10

=SCC=1 Fritz-albert schrieb:ok, you can now use the =SCC= Clan tag.

we will have a look at you for the next 1-2 weeks, and if we think that you can handle your rights well, you get Rank 19.

ty allot!

8Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) So Apr 17, 2011 1:36 pm

double-13

double-13

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

9Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) Do Apr 21, 2011 3:29 pm

amagos10

amagos10

=SCC=1 Fritz-albert schrieb:ok, you can now use the =SCC= Clan tag.

Please can i get my new rank (19) now? Evertone on server is spamming killing everyone almost and me. Also they were destroying my things (took me 2 hours) and of otherplayers. And the only thing i can do is just kill or warn? ahh, please check the log to see ur self. I need new rank please.

10Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) Do Apr 21, 2011 5:53 pm

=SCC=1 builder396

=SCC=1 builder396

so soon would be a bit.. or a bit more.. premature. i´d rather wait with that. anyway you can reach me and hit-expert via xfire if someone is really ssmacking so that he has to be kicked (and btw @w player also kicks after 5 warnings, dont know if you meant that addon or the addon where you arn for loading stuff)

11Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) Fr Apr 22, 2011 9:16 am

amagos10

amagos10

=SCC=1 builder396 schrieb:so soon would be a bit.. or a bit more.. premature. i´d rather wait with that. anyway you can reach me and hit-expert via xfire if someone is really ssmacking so that he has to be kicked (and btw @w player also kicks after 5 warnings, dont know if you meant that addon or the addon where you arn for loading stuff)

that time i checked on xfire and noone was online exept daniel.

12Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) Fr Apr 22, 2011 10:47 am

hit-expert

hit-expert

How late was it that you checked your Xfire? I'm offten (always) online at Xfire when I'm on my PC. But If I'm not in the server and I am online in Xfire you could say it via Xfire to me about someone and then I can also warn/kick a player that is spamming/smacking/annyoing/bothering you or other normal sandbox players, You can say that to me then Smile

P.s.

@w is level 20 and higher.

http://fr.xfire.com/profile/usbnuke/

13Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) Fr Apr 22, 2011 4:43 pm

=SCC= Showtec

=SCC= Showtec

hit-expert schrieb:@w is level 20 and higher.

level 19, i can use him and i am level 19 server admin

http://www.vrr112.nl

14Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) Fr Apr 22, 2011 5:06 pm

double-13

double-13

but you cant kick people because thay do it 1 time then the whole server woeld be empty and if you see someone and i am online you can ask me so i come ingame see what is going on and if needed i can kick him

15Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) Fr Apr 22, 2011 7:40 pm

=SCC=1 builder396

=SCC=1 builder396

could you continue this disscossion somehwere else? this is amagos member application! thank you very much.

16Member form (amagos10) Empty Re: Member form (amagos10) Fr Apr 22, 2011 8:32 pm

=SCC= Showtec

=SCC= Showtec

sorry benny monkey

http://www.vrr112.nl

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten