=SCC= SBX community Clan
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das offizielle Forum vom =SCC= Clan, Bewerbungen werden hier gepostet, viel Spaß bei uns!

Server and Clan are comming back online! By questions report to Kadesh

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

server is in hands of someone else.

2 verfasser

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

1server is in hands of someone else. Empty server is in hands of someone else. So Dez 12, 2010 9:53 pm

hit-expert

hit-expert

Hey,

Today , I was online in =SCC= with soem =SCC= members and there was a few other guys.
When we were building, a guy with the name: (FR62)ramouchi .
I kicked him already before but when i was building and gamfreak saw that i was building that guy was coming to me and he want to lock me up in a glass box with NOOB on it. I and Gamefreak said to delete it or kick and about 10 sec later Gamefreak got kicked and 2 sec later i got kicked.
I tried a few more times to join the server but the whole time i got kicked. i have pictures as a proof.

PS

If you want to know his IP adress go www.bf2players.net (it is in german to) and go to search players and typ in his name.

http://fr.xfire.com/profile/usbnuke/

2server is in hands of someone else. Empty Re: server is in hands of someone else. Mo Dez 13, 2010 2:17 pm

=SCC=A jedi_of_bomb

=SCC=A jedi_of_bomb
Admin

we all already hear about that
fritz mean he kick all with a normal kickvote we dont know how he can start kickvotes all 10 sec, i think we disable the kickvotes on our server we dont realy need that..
we will see how we get that idiot banned

okay sry for my english when it was bad (when its good let me know Very Happy) and i hope your questions are answered Smile

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten