=SCC= SBX community Clan
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das offizielle Forum vom =SCC= Clan, Bewerbungen werden hier gepostet, viel Spaß bei uns!

Server and Clan are comming back online! By questions report to Kadesh

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

Its been a loong time....

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

1Its been a loong time.... Empty Its been a loong time.... So Jul 07, 2013 12:53 am

KaDesH07

KaDesH07
Admin

Hi all! Yes its me Kadesh! I was searching arround my old doc´s on my PC and found a link to this Website! First i thought: Man, all the users and the server... nothing of =SCC= is alive anymore. But then i noticed, that some of you show up time to time. So, i got the idea to RENEW the old =SCC=!

One problem is: Bf2 and Sandbox are getting old.... VERRY old.... and there just few servers in SBX. left. My Idea was, to jump over to a NEW game! A new "Sandboxing" fun game like..... well Garry´s Mod for example!

Here a Little animation, Made form DasBooShit with garrysmod! Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTWYoVnRGpw

I´ve played it now for 1200 hours! (crazy i know Very Happy ) but this game is AWESOME!

Did you know that feeling in sandbox? Like when you build a plane or a tank and then think: man, would be so awesome, if i could drive it.... *sight*

In garrysmod IT IS POSSIBLE! EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE! There certain gamemodes like Zmod, Prophount or Trouble in Terrorist town! Huge Packs of Addons (new cars, Airplanes, tanks; ALL DRIVEABLE!).

And for the Stargate fans: there IS a fully Stargate pack, called Cater´s Pack with Stargates, (SG1 gates, Atlantis gates, Universe gates even a FREAKING SUPERGATE!) combined with its DHD´s, certain Ring transporter, Deathgliders, Puddlejumpers, Wraithdarts, Gunturrets, Weapons for players, and so on. ALL useable or driveable.

And if you don´t Like ANY of them, just build your own! There are no limits for your mind!
Build as many Turrets, Thruster, seats or what ever you want into yor car or plain or what ever you are building as YOU want! ( ALL usable, ALL functional, and [if you want so] all damn Deadly)

So, just tell me how you think about it and let me know if you have interesst in this game.

You can get it on Steam, for 10€. BUT: it is NECCESARLY, that you have one of these source games like Halflife 2, Halflife 2 EP1, Halflife 2 EP2, Counterstrike: Source, DayofDefeat Source, Portal, etc.

IMPORTANT: Garrysmod NEEDS one source game. Otherwhise it won´t work!

I recomend for newcomers the CSS (counterstrike: source) + Garrys´s Mod , Pack. Because, most of the maps in Garrysmod are Halflife 2 based ( You get the items from Halflife 2 for Garry´s mod free by buying Garry´s mod.) AND counterstrike: source.

Well, if you have interessts, or just want to know more about Gmod, contact me on

or E-mail: Stephan.Penner@gmx.de

just wirte as Headline in the E-Mail: =SCC= garrysmod
Or as "hello message" in skype : =SCC= garrysmod

Or add me on Steam: Futureman2007

your: Kadesh

https://sandboxcomunityclan.forumieren.de

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten