=SCC= SBX community Clan
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das offizielle Forum vom =SCC= Clan, Bewerbungen werden hier gepostet, viel Spaß bei uns!

Server and Clan are comming back online! By questions report to Kadesh

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

Custom textures

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

1Custom textures Empty Custom textures Mi Jul 06, 2011 5:12 pm

=SCC=1 builder396

=SCC=1 builder396

Since it is possible and even allowed to modify tank textures in WoT, kantholz and I started developing new custom textures for tanks, which I (and later also kantholz) will post here including preview screenshots.

If you want to post own textures remember following:
the posted screenshots should be in JPG format and the textures should still contain their original name and be in DDS format.
For hosting of these files or further info about texturing and file formats I will answer your questions. If you don´t want to host your files anywhere you should still be ready to transfer the files via any supported messenger like XFire or Skype.
Also there should be a small description describing the new look or intended look of the tank or what else fits a description.
As an editing program I either recommend Paint.NET or GIMP, which both support the DDS Format, latter only with a special plugin.
I strongly recommend NOT to convert DDS files into another format because of quality loss and many formats do not support the alpha-channel used for transparency.

2Custom textures Empty Re: Custom textures Mi Jul 06, 2011 5:19 pm

=SCC=1 builder396

=SCC=1 builder396

Pzkpfw IV Dirt/desert camo
the Pzkpfw IV (Panzerkampfwagen, german for "armored battle vehicle"; IV for the latin numer 4, stating that its the fourth german main battle tank design) with special Dirt/Desert-like camouflage. Suitable for desert and dirt maps, but still looking good on grass or urban maps. Not very suitable for snow maps.

Preview images:
Custom textures Shot_043

For the texture itself ask me over Skype or XFire.

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten