=SCC= SBX community Clan
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Das offizielle Forum vom =SCC= Clan, Bewerbungen werden hier gepostet, viel Spaß bei uns!

Server and Clan are comming back online! By questions report to Kadesh

Sie sind nicht verbunden. Loggen Sie sich ein oder registrieren Sie sich

complains server

4 verfasser

Nach unten  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

1complains server Empty complains server Mi Mai 04, 2011 5:27 pm

double-13

double-13

i think it is time 2 say that the =SCC= server is becoming a smack server

from the day we have a (real) server we have 2 mutch smackers on the server and the admins that are online most of the time are 18/19
so if i kick thy come back after 30 sec and that way we are more buisy withe warning and kicking that playing and HAVING FUNN
so i think that after 5 warnings you get a 24 hour bann so maby the people on the server get more respect for the admins and the rules
and another question is cant we get the @plimit down 2 rank 19 so more admins can stop the projectile spamming/ smacking because that will help 2 stop mutch of it
and i hope we can get more high admins that are MUTCH online and playing on the server
i hope the main admins can do somthing about this so the game be more funn for us and the people that do behave

builder dont start on the grammer plz

greets double-13

2complains server Empty Re: complains server Mi Mai 04, 2011 6:26 pm

=SCC=1 builder396

=SCC=1 builder396

no, thats too much work... i raher go on the simple purpose of this forum part, because its for user complains rather than admin complains... gonna move it, then read it, and then maybe give a answer to the post itself...'

ACTUAL ANSWER:
youre completely right, its been my observation too that people get continuously more disrespectful and rude. a kick just isnt a real consequence for them anymore, computers are so fast, it doesnt take 10 minutes to load the map so they just rejoin and arent even annoyed by it.
different would be a ban, we are their favorite server because we have about anything, so they dont want to get banned of course so if you can actually threaten them with a ban i´d say they would have a good reason to behave.... if more of our admins could actually apply a ban to people.

fritz, i know banning people needs a great deal of responsibility, and i dont actually think of a permanent ban, but would it be so harmful to give level 20 admins, or if possible level 19 admins something like a day ban? the consequences of a day ban are far less severe than a perm ban, but still keeps them from rejoining for example if they try to spawn a nuke and rejoin continuously after a kick. it would be little more than a extensive kick i think.

fritz, on your approval ill add a poll about his matter and see wether it would be welcomed.

3complains server Empty Re: complains server Do Mai 05, 2011 4:07 am

hit-expert

hit-expert

I agree with a Day Ban.

If I'm not online in the server and I have my BF2cc on and amagos or double are in the server mostly of the time they ask me to kick them or to come to the server to kick there.....

Maybe also different bans.

Hour ban - 1 hour
6 hour ban - 6 hour
12 hour ban- 12 hour
day ban - 12 hour

xD

Anyway,

I think about a day ban and a one hour ban

I'll wathc the forum to see about that "poll"

http://fr.xfire.com/profile/usbnuke/

4complains server Empty Re: complains server Do Mai 05, 2011 10:25 am

double-13

double-13

we can do for people that come back from thair 1 houre bann that after 5 warnings thay get i day bann so it will go up every time you dont follow the rules

but i think we need more rank 20 admins so the projectile spamming can stop and more admins are online

i made a list of the rank 18/19/20/21 admins and how mutch i (double-13) see them online at sandbox

Fritz-Albert(21) 2 days a week
Jedi_of_bomb(21) sorry cant remember Sad
BaTlE_oF_KaDeSh(21) 1 time in 15 weeks
builder396(21) 3 days a week

hit-expert(20) 3 days a week
Honnullul(20) never seen
Manny95(20) never seen
Game Freak DP(20) never seen

double-13 (19) see him online when i come online Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
BlackEagle(19) 1 time a week
SILVER-EAGLE(19) 1 time a week
=SCC=KILLBILL0310(19) never seen online
afoni95(19) never seen online
philipp95(19) never seen online
SHOW_TEC_1(19) not so actif i know due school study but before 3 days a week
=SCC= Ballerfreund(19) never seen online
Kantholz96(19) never seen online
=SCC=swoardfish(19) never seen online
Kenetics(19) 4 times so far

screenshooter515(18) never seen online
Whitelight(18) never seen online
kiwinator1(18) never seen online
FuNTeX_OnE(18) never seen online
Mr_Stalker(18) never seen online
Super_sonic(18) never seen online
debbi123(18) never seen online
amagos10 (18) always
kampfsaujunior (18) new member not seen him online
sparkase (18) 5 days a week
=SCC=Daniel777-DK (18) always
AlonosoosnolA (18) 5 days a week
CommandoAir (18) 1 time

i made this list to let you guys see howmany members we have but you never realy see online
and it is not for disrespecting for the people that are less online but i think you can see somthing

5complains server Empty Re: complains server Do Mai 05, 2011 10:51 am

=SCC=1 builder396

=SCC=1 builder396

i must correct one part:

kantolz96 is not online because either his story is true and is network adapter is broken (for already 1 month, perhaps more) or his mother went mad and thrashed his computer.

edit: last possibility is more likely.

6complains server Empty Re: complains server Do Mai 05, 2011 10:57 am

=SCC=1 Fritz-albert

=SCC=1 Fritz-albert
Admin

Well usuall I'm online every day. But I have to work, so I'm at home at 17:45 and I can't come online earlier.

I agree with you, we have to make a new admin list.
But I don't have much time so it's impossible for me to do that alone.

And: daybans & Stuff: well if you would Kick with accaptical reasons we could talk about that... But I often see admins kicking for stuff which is no actuall reason to kick. For example: spawning 10 red barrels is no reason to kick a player...

7complains server Empty Re: complains server Do Mai 05, 2011 4:02 pm

=SCC=1 builder396

=SCC=1 builder396

and then youre wondering why theserver chrashed, arent you? or why there were so many smakcers that werent kicked?

you want to know why so many smackers are coming JUST on our server? because they know we are not as hard as other admins! in fact we are so inconsequent, that smackers have a easy time on our server!
i see my share of the smackers, and therefore i know what im speaking about.

only way to really keep smackers from smacking is if we really get more consequent with our ruling... im not talking about doing it the same way smot does: aww, that guy is annoying a little bit, aww lets ban him... but at least we should really punish people if they intentionally disobey the rules.
now the only things i can see is a in my small opinion sometimes stupid rulebook, smackers that are literally performing asskicking on admins, and if we do something about it a fritz suddenly been watching all the time in bf2cc...

8complains server Empty Re: complains server Do Mai 05, 2011 4:15 pm

double-13

double-13

oke you say 10 but if you are building and he spawns 10 of those barrels at your building and you say stop stop stop and he goes on ya then i think it is realy somthing for a houre bann and moste of the time my first reaction is plz go spawn your barrels on the other side of the map and what wil happen
nothing
the only response are other people complaining about him 2 and i read (if more then 50% of the people complain about somone it is a instant kick)
so i kick he comes back i see what he is going 2 do and guis what red barrels fishbox ore other smack object so i think (F*U*C*K) so i kick and if he then comes back i break moste of the time the rule of dont punish people more then 30 sec beacuse is do @punish name 999
so the asshole cant spawn and i dont have 2 write @kick@kick@kick ore somthing like Xfire: builder can you plz help thair i a smacker on the server.
responce (somtime non somtimes int) oke i will see what i can do
so builder has 2 interupt his navy yarth or something 2 kick/bann the asshole. so now even people that are not playing have 2 deal with it
(builder this is only a exemple)
but i think i will start 2 act harder on the smackers so maby thay will join a other server or stop playing

9complains server Empty Re: complains server Do Mai 05, 2011 4:23 pm

=SCC=1 Fritz-albert

=SCC=1 Fritz-albert
Admin

we had this discuss often enought, dont start it again O.o

10 barrels CANT crash the server, even 600 cant

and its all about how you "defin" Smacking....

shooting on other peoples with normal projectiles is NO smacking, for example.... but there are admins which punish for such things

10complains server Empty Re: complains server Do Mai 05, 2011 4:51 pm

hit-expert

hit-expert

In double's list stands the person : Whitelight, Replace the name Whitelight with the name Faceafter and you have the right person....

http://fr.xfire.com/profile/usbnuke/

11complains server Empty Re: complains server Do Mai 05, 2011 5:13 pm

double-13

double-13

so you say if you are in a chopper and i shoot you with a AA over and over and you say stop i i wont its not smacking WTF

12complains server Empty Re: complains server Fr Mai 06, 2011 2:59 pm

=SCC=1 builder396

=SCC=1 builder396

fritz, i dont talk about these smaller fags now and then shooting someone for fun, and i also didnt talk about that joke of a nuke with 10 barrels, so i dont understand that argument, because i was talking about real bad-ass smacking which really chrashes the server.
i once accidentally discovered that you can actually build some sort of nuke with balls... you just said it was impossible to chrash a server with 600 barrels... okay, may be possible, although time has proven you wrong, because why should people use barrels for nukes if they dont chrash the server? and it always only needs a unlucky coincidence to chrash the server, even if its not 600, butt 100 or 50 barrels! or the complete supernuke of 100 footballs being moved around as a group, instant-kick for anyone else than the owner...
you can say what you want under which circumstances the server does not chrash, but those people who are on the server have already seen then server chrash because of bullshit, no one would have ever thought!
and this discussion is not about which stuff causes the server to chrash, its about smackers against which we cant do anything because of your super-pacifist nature about admin rights! no wonder why no one at least respects admins on our server! we are only allowed to be some sort of ridiculous douche bag.

at least one thing i must grant you right, it really can take time if you need it, but that hasnt been the point so far either because you didnt even accept that change...

13complains server Empty Re: complains server Fr Mai 06, 2011 3:16 pm

=SCC=1 Fritz-albert

=SCC=1 Fritz-albert
Admin

Ich werde jetzt nen feuchten tun und das ganze durchlesen und darauf antworten. Wir haben oft genug darüber geredet.

Über Server crashes brauch ich mit dir eigntlich nicht reden. Der Server crasht vieleicht in 0,5% der Fällen wegen ner nuke. 90 Prozent der crashes kommen von zu vielen Objekten oder Mega Lags von Gruppen.

Wer also das lad Limit auf 900 setzt und dann beim zurückstellen ganz offensichtlich den falschen Command benutzt in der Hoffnung das ich das nicht merke der brauch mit mir nicht über nukes und Server crashes reden.

Dessweiteren sehe ich einfach keinen Sinn Sinn hinter diesem topic, habe bereits gesagt das wir die Admin Ränge umstrukturieren müssen aber das das mit den bans usw vorerst nix wird. Der einzigste Sinn den ich hier sehe ist mich aufzuregen, und das macht es dann alles andere als besser.

-Closed-

p.s. you dont have to understand that so i wrote it in german, its only for builder

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben  Nachricht [Seite 1 von 1]

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten